The following guide will help you export emails of all emails that register in your website. The email list will be use for sending your products promotions, notification,...
After log in
to the Content Management System
. You click on the "Export Email"
on the left menu to go to the Export Email function. The system will transfer you to the "Export Email"
form as showing below.
Select options then click Export button. Your email will be display in List Email box. You can copy and use that list to send email.
Instructions for fields in Export form
- Export For: Filter the emails register in which module.
- All: Will export email for all modules
- Member: Will export emails registered as member only
- Customer: Will export emails that already bought products only
- Mailing List: Will export email registered via mailing list functions only
- Consult with Us: Will export email registered via consult functions only
- Language: Select language which email register (For multi language website only)
- State: Only export customer emails living in selected states.
- Separate Character: The separator between each email. Have the following values
- ,: Emails will separate by comma. (Ex: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com).
- ;: Emails will separate by semi colon. (Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Line break: Each email will display in one line (Ex: